Here are some of the answers to the most frequently asked questions we get at Mixcademy.com.
How does a site license work?
A site license is for organizations who may need to train many people within the organization on audio gear and principles. A site license covers anyone who regularly works at a specific campus (physical location). For example, if you’re part of a church, this license would cover all staff and volunteers that work on a specific campus. This not only includes the main service, but also the youth, children’s, and any other services that happen on that campus. If your church has multiple campuses (say on different sides of town), you’ll need to purchase a site license for each one.See Plans and Pricing
Do you offer any kind of guarantee?
Absolutely! If you’re not satisfied with a purchase for any reason, contact us within 14 days of your purchase for a full refund. If you’re not satisfied, head over to the Contact Us page and request a refund. Please make sure you use the same email on the form that you used to register your account. This will help us get your refund to you quickly.
Do you offer any discounts for non-profits or religious organizations?
We do offer discounts for new religious based non-profits. If you’re a church plant, missions organization, or other religious non-profit, we offer specialty plans. In order to qualify for the plan, you need to meet all the following requirements.
- Be classified as a religious organization (house of worship or religiously aligned non-profit)
- Your organization must be less than 1 year old.
- Your attendance at your average event must be less than 50 people.
If you meet all of these requirements, head over to the Contact Us page and shoot us a message. Our team will contact you regarding your organization. If you meet the qualifications, we’d love to hook you up with a discount.
Note: Ultimately we reserve the right to award or deny any organization this discount for any reason. However, we do our best to be fair and equal when reviewing requests. Meaning if you meet the qualifications, you’ll probably get the discount.
Are you hiring?
Right now we are not hiring anyone full time. However, we are constantly looking for freelancers to join our team on a part time basis. If you have skills in any of these areas, please reach out to us. We’d love to talk with you.
- Curriculum Writers – Requires a deep and broad experience with audio and video production. You’ll be responsible for crafting the content that gets featured in our curriculum and on our blog. In addition to writing, you’ll also be diagraming system layouts, developing quizzes, and answering questions of our community.
- Videographers – If you have experience with videography and are based in or near Fort Collins, CO, we’d love to talk with you. We’re looking for videographers to travel with our team and film training modules to post on the site and blog.
- Teachers – Are you comfortable in front of a camera? Can you explain difficult technical audio concepts simply? Are you comfortable writing and developing your own lessons? If so, we’d love to talk to you
- Sales – We’re looking for team members who are well connected in the live sound industry. You have a network of connections and are always willing to go the extra mile to help customers find a solution that meets their needs.
- Designers and Developers – If you have a strong understanding of the WordPress framework, know how to code in php and html, and can build amazing designs using CSS, we’d love to talk with you. Managing the site keeps our team busy, and we’re always looking for help.
- Customer Support – If you have experience with audio production and like helping people, let’s talk. You’ll spend your time answering questions via email and social media as well as fielding calls about the curriculum and training. Our goal is to get our customers answers to their problems even if that means going above and beyond our job description.
If you think you’d be a good fit for any of these positions, we’d love to talk to you! Head over to the Contact Us page and fill out the form. Tell us where you’re from, what experience you have, and why you love Mixcademy.